Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Caprice Chalet & Shopdo Update

It's October, so you know a Halloween update was necessary.
                                                 
My Halloween room makes its return again this year!
As usual, I've got an outfit that you can buy with some designer items. This time it's a dress, a bag, and some tights. Sorry for the lack of bag in this picture.
You can also buy this make-up set. I love this one, I really wish I could recreate it in Styling Star. My one complaint about the color palette in Styling Star is the lack of good purples to use in the make-up...
Here's Luna, festive as always.
This is the outfit she'll be greeting you in if you decide to visit.
I really am proud of this make-up.


Speaking of designs, a quick reminder that my Halloween designs from last year are still available on Design Centre. Now onto the shopdo update!
                                                    
Of course, I've got Hannah and Alice manning the shop in my designs :P
I still haven't bothered to put together a proper Halloween interior, so I'm just using my gothic one. With the music set to Maria, naturally.
Well, obviously I had to go with a cosplay theme for the Halloween update. First up is Kyouko Kirigiri from Dangan Ronpa.
Next up, Ib from...well, Ib.
Soul Eater is the Halloween-iest of anime, so of course I had to include Maka.



Alright, that's it for now. I'm gonna go back to being sick now.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I hope you feel better soon and recover from being sick. Love the designer item your character has on for the Shopdo Update! ♥

    ReplyDelete