Saturday, October 21, 2017

Suggestions

Now that I'm making the blog public, and will hopefully start getting some readers, I figured a post like this would be a good idea.

As far as games go, I've really just been posting about Style Savvy, and it'll be like that for the rest of the month. Come November, though, I'd like to start posting about other games. 

The problem is, I'm not quite sure how to go about it. 

Posting about Style Savvy is easy. It's mostly just posting pictures. Throw in some explanations or silly comments here and there and you're done. Easy. Simple. Posting about other games is more difficult, especially with Miiverse shutting down- because once it does, I won't be able to take screenshots of the majority of games I own, which makes posts both more difficult to put together and also just less fun. Also, I've never done this before, so that doesn't help either.

So, that's why I decided to create this post. What do you guys want to see? What games should I post about, and more importantly, what topics should I post about? I intend on doing some kind of guide-type posts at some point, but what else? Should I post about my headcanons? Should I do text-based let's plays of games? Is that even a thing? Should it be a thing? I'm honestly not sure how I want to go about this.

And while this is primarily a gaming blog, I will be posting about other things, too, so what about that? What non-gaming posts would you guys be interesting in reading?

That's what this post is for. I want your suggestions for things to post about.


Here are the games that I have, that I'm interested in potentially posting about (aside from Style Savvy):

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
Pokemon
Adventure Bar Story
Rune Factory 4
Fire Emblem Awakening


That's it for now. I know it's a short list, but this is just the stuff I'm interested in posting about right now. The list WILL grow!


So, uh...yeah. Leave your suggestions down below! Style Savvy will always be the bread and butter of this blog, but I really do want to post about other things, too. I'm just having a hard time figuring out how to go about it.


2 comments:

  1. Ooo! They all sound like something I'd love to see! Pokémon mostly ovo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will definitely be Pokemon posts, that's for sure. Not sure what specifically I'll post about, but there WILL be Pokemon posts.

      Delete