Monday, November 19, 2018

April Bonbon Challenge

Another challenge, but this time it's one by Marzi.



1. Pajama Time

Well, obviously I was going to use one of these dresses. I mean, don't they just scream nightgown? Then while I was trying to decide which one to go with, I took note of the colors they're available in, and decided to turn this into a slumber party!
                               
If there was one more I would've invited Angelique too.


2. Summertime

Well, obviously my first thought was bikini, but I decided to not be predictable for once and go with something else, haha. Light blue and yellow are the colors I associate with summer, so I built an outfit around those.
                               



3. Animal Print

I had a couple of different options, but I decided to go with a kitty theme :3
                               



4. Over The Rainbow

I wanted to use one of those cute new fuzzy outers like Marzi did, or maybe one of the horned hoodies, but both seemed a bit too predictable for me, so I decided to do something different.
                             



5. Hit The Slopes

I was thinking a light wintery white/blue color scheme initially, but then I decided I wanted something that stood out against the snow instead. Since there were already plenty of bright and vibrant colors in the rest of my outfits for this challenge, I decided to go with a darker color scheme. It worked out, since I got to use the same coat and pants I was originally planning to, just in different colors.
                               


6. Headphones

I started with the idea of wanting to put together something similar to Alina's default outfit, and then just built from there.
                             



7. A Different Image

This seemed like a chance to bring back one of the removed styles, since April Bonbon got quite a few of the items from both of those brands. One of the previous prompts had a sporty theme to it, so I decided to go with flirty for this one.
                                   




Man, short challenges are nice, haha. Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment