Saturday, November 10, 2018

Flowers, Moons & Stars, Oh My!

So Purple Moon has these new hairclips in Styling Star. They're specifically designed for Rosie, Yolanda, and Alina, and are based around their motifs. Since they wear them for a performance, the hairclips need to fall under both styles for each character. It's fine for Yolanda's, but Rosie's and Alina's...don't exactly scream rock or goth. I've been meaning to try and make that work for a while and I finally got around to it. So let's get started!

                                                 
Let's start with Rosie's hairclip.
This is the girly outfit. Super easy.
This is actually pretty similar to the outfit I gave Rosie for that performance.
Now for the rock outfit.
Much like Raven Candle, Stagedive actually has a surprising number of pink items. Thankfully, I was able to find some in the exact shade that I wanted.
So I made it work color-wise, but I can't help but feel that the hairclip still looks pretty out of place.
Moving on to Yolanda's hairclip. Starting with the feminine outfit.
Yolanda's hairclip is my favorite of the three, and it's also the one that's easiest to match with both of the styles it falls under.
I love this hairstyle so much.
And now for the bold outfit.
These two outfits ended up going together quite well, actually.
I probably should've chosen a different hair color for this one, though...
Now on to Alina's hairclip!
First up is the lively outfit.
I chose this hair color to go with the pink on the bracelet...which you can barely even see in these pictures >.>
Last, but not least, here's the gothic outfit.
Predictably, this one was the most difficult by far.
I'm quite happy with how it turned out, though.



Also, here are some pictures of the girls performing while wearing the hairclips.
                                                       
I didn't notice until now how goofy Rosie looks in the back of this one, haha.



Alright, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment