Thursday, November 22, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating that today. Anyway...wow, it's been a while since I've done one of these, huh? Well, let's get to it!
                                           
Wrong holiday, but whatever.
An outfit that I put together for a contest held by Hannah on Miiverse. The room is hers as well, it was specifically for the contest. This may or may not have been the outfit I actually entered, I don't remember.
A very spring-y babydoll outfit.
Bikini time!
This was for another contest. The prompt was 'an outfit to wear on your friend's special day'. I assumed wedding, though some of the other people interpreted it differently. This is actually a rather appropriate time to post this, since my best friend just got engaged.
Man, I miss the sausage curls.
Minty fresh.
I love this dress.
I miss Maple Crescent.
With hair as fabulous as this, you can definitely trust me with yours ;)
*sneezes adorably*
I still find it funny that the flowers at The Meadows change colors at night.
This look reminds me of Rainbow for some reason.
Snow leopard.
I miss the ice cream tights, they were always fun to design.
simple & pink
A summer-y sailor outfit.
True blue femininity.
Probably one of my nicer psychedelic outfits.
I miss the rose garden too.
It will never not amuse me that the cat ears fall under the rock image.
More bikini time!
Summerwear.
Girly pastels.
I hope we get more masks in the next game.
An outfit put together for a contest held by Mel.
Ending on a personal favorite of mine.



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment