Friday, September 21, 2018

Brand Highlight: Streetflow

Time for another one of these.

Today's brand is Streetflow. Streetflow's style is 'sporty' and it specializes in practical and athletic clothes. The brand was called GXS in the first game before becoming Zip Line in the second, and then switching again to Streetflow in the third. Unfortunately, in the fourth game Streetflow and the sporty style were taken out. Thankfully, all (or at least most) of the clothes are still around, they've just been moved to different brands.

The sporty style has never exactly been my favorite, but I do miss it, and putting together the outfits for this post has given me a new appreciation for the style. So without further ado, let's get started!
                               
A classic sporty outfit of mine.
One of the nice things about doing these is that it makes me use items I don't normally use. This dress, jacket, and hat are great, but I don't think I've ever used any of them before. I'm glad that I have now!
A variation of an outfit I've worn a few times before.
This outfit would probably be better without the bike shorts, I think. Still, this was a good chance to play around with that particular look, so...
This isn't a look I'd normally go for, but it turned out nice.
Some of my favorite sporty items here. 
I'm not really sure why Streetflow has cowboy hats, especially since it doesn't have much of anything to go with them.
For some reason I really associate side ponytails with the sporty style. I did try to use a good variety of hairstyles here, though, instead of just sticking to side ponytails, haha.
Help, I'm drowning in visors!
This is a fun look.
Definitely not a look I'd normally go for. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but hey, it's something different.
I really need to get more use out of these striped pants.
Another classic sporty look of mine. Not that there are very many of those...but anyway, I've always felt that this hoodie had a very superhero-ish look to it.
I'm not really a fan of saggy crotched pants in general, but I think this outfit turned out rather nice.
I got way too much use out of this bag in this post.
Another variation of an outfit I've worn before.
I feel like this one might be a little too busy, but I really like it regardless.
One of my favorite outfits here! I really like this color scheme.
I like this look a lot too. I think the hair really pulled it together!
Finishing off with something cute.



That's all for the brand highlight, now it's time for the weekly Shopdo update.
                                       
Hannah's new outfit to match this week's theme. Not a big fan of this one...
So, the theme for this week is stars!
Outfit #1. I like this one a lot, I'll have to get some pictures in it at some point.
Outfit #2. This one might look familiar.
Outfit #3. Originally I was going to go with something else, but I just couldn't resist using the Rosalina dress and the Luma hairclip.



Alright, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment