Saturday, September 7, 2019

Outfit Of The Day

I really don't have anything to say, so let's just get right to it!
                                     
Going with an eastern look today!
This is one of my favorite eastern looks, actually.
I can't quite decide if I like this bracelet with the rest of the outfit or not.
It had honestly never even occurred to me before to pair one of these dresses with some pants, but this particular combo works so well.
I really need to use the double buns more often, they're so cute.
I love using these contacts.
I really like most of the eastern nails, but I feel like I don't get to use them very often.
You know, I'm actually not sure if I've ever used this backdrop before...well, I guess I have now.
This is one of those shoots where I went overboard and took way too many pictures.
That's it for the solo pics.
Now for some group pictures.
Twinsies!
Eliza looking cute as always.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment