Monday, September 2, 2019

Chaprice Chalet & Shopdo Update

So I've decided that I don't feel like updating my room or my Shopdo on a schedule anymore, so I'm just gonna update them whenever I feel like it. I'm probably usually gonna update them at the same time, and I'll probably post continue to post them on here. I dunno, we'll see. Clearly I'm in a very decisive mood. Anyway, let's get to today's update!
                                       
Here's the room, it's one of my favorites.
Here's the designer dress that's available to buy.
And here's the outfit Luna will be greeting you in if you decide to visit.
I somehow accidentally picked the wrong vest without noticing, but it's fine, this one works too.
And here's the Shopdo update. Clearly I was in a very particular mood today.
Outfit #1. I can't quite decide if I like this one or not.
Outfit #2. I don't use the hot pink items from Raven Candle very often, but it's always fun when I do.
Outfit #3. Definitely my favorite!
And here are some pictures of Hannah and Alice in their current outfits.
I had a hard time with Hannah's outfit.
I wanted to use this hoodie, but I was having a hard time trying to find stuff to go with it.


Right, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment