Monday, September 9, 2019

Palette Swap Challenge Part Three

Time for the next part!

First up, a lively outfit!
I always love having an excuse to use this hair.
I don't use this backdrop at night very often, but it worked pretty well here.
Next up, a girly outfit.
I think this whole set turned out pretty cute.
Now for a bold look.
I always love using these shirts. I feel like you can never go wrong with any of the off-the-shoulder tops in the game. They're all so great.
Now for a babydoll look.
I had high hopes for this set, but it just...really didn't turn out right.
A basic look.
A bit boring, but after really struggling to make some of the others work, it was nice to do a simple and easy look.
I feel like I don't use this braided fringe much in Styling Star for some reason. I'm not sure why, I use it a lot in the other games.
Last but definitely not least, a gothic look.
Seriously, the gothic and lively outfits always turn out the best.



Alright, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment