Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Brand Highlight: Marzipan Sky

Time for another Brand Highlight!

Today's brand is Marzipan Sky. This brand debuted in Trendsetters (though there was a somewhat similar brand in the first game called Epoque) and has kept the same name in every appearance. Marzipan Sky's style is 'girly' and the brand specializes in clothes that are feminine and cute. If you wanna look sweet and adorable, but not quite like a princess, then Marzipan Sky is the brand for you.

So let's get started!
                             
A classic pink girly look.
As always, I love these off-the-shoulder sweaters.
I like this dress a lot, but I always have a hard time trying to build a good outfit around it.
I'm kind of disappointed that this dress didn't make a return in Styling Star. Though I've probably already worn it way too many times in Fashion Forward.
This definitely would've been a flirty look in Trendsetters, but it's considered girly in this game, so here it is.
This is actually a really old picture. This was the outfit that I put together for what I believe was the first contest I entered on Miiverse. I figured I'd include it here.
An outfit that I wouldn't have put together normally. It turned out nice, though!
I've worn quite a few variations of this outfit before.
An outfit that's almost perfect for winter.
Trying a slightly different look with the sunflower dress.
Not necessarily a favorite of mine, but I'm extremely pleased with how perfectly all of these items work together.
I'm not really a fan of these pants, so I don't think I've ever used them before. Figured now's as good a chance as any to change that.
Wow, that green hair was a mistake.
My only complaint about this look is that I wish I could've included more blue.
It was hard to not make every outfit include either a beret or a flower crown, haha.
Pajama time!
Yeah, not a fan of how this one turned out.
Another dress that I wish had returned in Styling Star.
A perfect outfit for fall.
Bikini time!
Possibly my favorite outfit in this post.
A variation of an outfit that I believe I've already posted pictures of before.
I'm not usually a huge fan of these shorts, but this ended up as one of the cuter outfits here.
Another favorite outfit from this post. I didn't expect this color scheme to look as nice as it does.
Pajama time again!
A classic look of mine. 
Some purple hair to complement a nice monochrome look.
A somewhat gentlemanly look. Probably not what you'd expect from the 'girly' brand! This ended up being one of my favorites, though.
Casual and cute!
                         


I actually wanted to put together a couple more outfits for this one, but...eh, this is plenty. Anyway, that's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Great oufits as usual! Marzipan Sky has the largest range of items so there's so many amazing combinations you can make. You did a great job mixing items together. I rather like the gentleman look near the end, it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete