Wednesday, October 31, 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Part Two

Happy Halloween! It's time for part two of this challenge.



16. Kagura Sohma from Fruits Basket

I originally did this challenge back in july, and the sixteenth of july is my birthday! So I wanted to do something special for this one, and there's no series more special to me than Fruits Basket, so here we are. Kagura's a particularly fitting character for me to cosplay, since we're both boars :P
                                 
Not sure what happened to my hair here.




I've cosplayed Raimei previously (and it turned out terrible) in her school uniform, but I've always been particularly fond of this look of hers, so I wanted to give it a go. It actually ended up being one of my favorites from this challenge!
                                       



Well, I've already cosplay Makoto and Ayu, so it was time for another Kanon character! Shiori's never been my favorite (that would be Mai) but I've always really liked her outfit, so I figured she'd be next.
                                     
Apparently I associate Shiori with winking. Not sure why.



I really like Moka's character design, and it gave me an excuse to use some lolita stuff, so of course I was going to do this one :P I wanted to stick with roses for the hairclips, so I just switched all of the pink parts to red. That actually worked out better for the shirt, too.
                                         




And here's my other Zero Escape cosplay from before!
                                     
For side ponytails and such I wish you could decide which side they go on.



Another Saya for the list! I bumped her up the list a little bit, but Saya was one of the very last cosplay that I put together for this challenge. I was feeling pretty burnt out at that point, so I figured I'd go with something nice and simple. I'd also like to cosplay her post-timeskip look at some point.
                                       



Attack on Titan season three started back in july, when I was doing this challenge, so it seemed appropriate to cosplay one of the characters. I ended up going with young Mikasa, mostly because it gave me an excuse to use this coat.
                                   
The first episode actually aired on the 22nd, which is why I made this one my cosplay for the 22nd :)



Going back in time here, to my first ever magical girl show!
                     



Well, specifically from the third Rebuild.

I started putting this one together mostly as a joke, and was shocked that it actually turned out decent!
                                 
Petition for eyepatches in the next Style Savvy.



I wanted to do another Pokemon cosplay, and since I'd just started re-reading Pokemon Special at the time, Blue seemed like a good choice.
                               



I've been really wanting to do a KH cosplay, and Namine's outfit is the only one simple enough that it seemed possible to do, so here she is.
                               



At the time I was putting these together I'd just gotten New Leaf, so it only seemed fitting to cosplay our favorite pup :P
                                       



Another cosplay that I've been meaning to do for forever! It turned out really nice, so I'm glad that I finally got around to it.

I decided to do both versions of the outfit.
                                 
I somehow managed to accidentally use the exact same pose and facial expression for both close-ups.



Man, my brain always wants to autocorrect that title to 'Kara no Kyoukai'...er, anyway, this one might look familiar. I've been wanting to cosplay Mirai myself since then, so I took this chance to do so.
                                     



We started with a Style Savvy character, so it only seems fitting to finish with one as well. Or three, as it were. I decided from the start that I wanted to finish with a Style Savvy character (and specifically a Styling Star character) but I just couldn't decide what exactly to do. I kept putting together outfits and then changing my mind. I finally decided to do the outfits from this piece of official art...on the 30th of july. Talk about last minute, haha.
                                             
I kinda forgot Rosie's watch, but let's ignore that.
I didn't have the right sunglasses, so I used these ones.


Alright, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment