Monday, October 8, 2018

Bunny Update

It's now been about two weeks since I got Mr. Cuddles, so I figured I'd post a quick bunny update.
                                                           
I'm still having issues with my phone, but I was able to get some pictures with my 3DS the other day.
The first picture I took upon getting home. What are you doing, you weirdo? I don't know how she even got it to stand up like that.
A very blurry Mr. Cuddles.
I like that his eyes are just totally invisible in most of these pictures lol
Comfy bun.
Of course I took Mimi out too. The two of them have been getting along so well!
She wanted to cuddle, but he was more interested in exploring my bed, haha.
Eventually she got her way. Are they not the cutest?
Mr. Cuddles' previous owner was nice enough to give us his cage and all of his stuff. His cage is huge! This picture actually makes it look smaller than it is. And it's made of wood too. Apparently it's a $200 cage. Someone's spoiled, haha! Anyway, since it's so big and they're getting along so well, I plan on moving Mimi in with him eventually. I think she's mad that I haven't already done that, actually.
After I put Mr. Cuddles back, I had some one-on-one time with Mimi.
She's so sweet it just makes me wanna cry sometimes.



Alright, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment