Friday, July 19, 2019

Duotone - Black & White

Is this a challenge? I suppose I could make it one if I wanted to, but...meh. So this is something I did a lot of while I was gone. It's like the mono color style challenge (which I also did while I was away, expect that at some point) except with two colors, basically. Simple enough.

Obviously I was gonna start with this combination.                                                               
Probably my favorite outfit here.
I feel like I should've swapped the colors for the hair. Or gone with just black.
This one turned out surprisingly well!
This one turned out...uh, interesting.
I always love having an excuse to use these tights, they're one of my favorite items from Enid Chen.
The gothic and babydoll outfits turned out really well, no shock there.
I've been trying to incorporate more pants into my preppy outfits lately. A little bit, at least.
I think I'd like this one more if the dress was properly white rather than a really light gray.
Another of my favorites.



You can expect to see a lot more of this, because I did a ton of these. This is all for now, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment