Monday, July 29, 2019

Miscellaneous Style: Love Nikki Edition

I'm gonna have to come up with a different title for these.

Anyway, yeah, I started playing Love Nikki while I was away. I'm really enjoying it, and you can probably expect relatively frequent posts about it. More frequent than anything else other than Style Savvy, at least. Now let's take a look at some random outfits I've put together!
                                             
My current avatar. A princess knight! I don't see myself changing it any time soon.
A nice casual look.
Just trying out this lovely arm pose. I'm not really a fan of this hair, but I went with it because it was the only one I had that completely covered up the butt bag, which I have...mixed feelings about.
I guess this is an idol about to perform? I dunno, I don't remember what my though process was with this one.
Pajamas!
I got this bolero and thought it would go perfectly with this dress. Looks like I was right.
A classy Cloud look.
A cute sailor-themed look. Also, apparently everyone hates this make-up? I have no clue why.
This look turned out surprisingly cute. Maybe it's just the bunny, though. Also, I love that I can have a bunny on my head. Best feature of the game so far :P
I love this dress.
I'm not sure if this was the best hairstyle to go with this look, but I think it's pretty damn cute regardless.
I've had so much fun playing around with this particular top. It's perfect for magical girl-esque looks. This hair is one of my favorites too.
An attempt at a casual look built around this hair. It turned out alright.
This is probably my favorite backdrop.
This one is fun too!
I've got lots of pretty starry items and I love it.
One of my favorite casual looks.
This was my avatar for a little bit.
Bunnybot? Using all of the Ruin stuff that I have so far. Or most of it, anyway.
My progress so far on Military Princess! This seemed like an appropriate thing to end on.



Alright, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment