Tuesday, July 16, 2019

General Style Savvy Update

I didn't really update my Style Savvy stuff at all while I was gone, whoops. I have now, though, so here we go!

                                                                        
Starting with my Caprice Chalet room! Since it's my birthday, I decided to bring back my favorite room, the cat cafe.
Here's the outfit that Luna will be greeting you in if you decide to visit.
I could've gone with something summery or something that went with the cat cafe theme...
...but I said fuck that and went with something gothic instead.


Now for a Shopdo update! I'm not gonna go back to regularly posting these here, but it would've been weird to not include it in this post, so...
                                             
Hannah wearing one of my designs. Whoops, spoiler.
Sorry, make that a double spoiler.
I've brought back my birthday party themed shop interior from last year, of course.
I wanted to go with a cosplay theme for this one.
I decided to do three that went together.
I realized that I've cosplayed Saber and Rin before, but never Sakura, even though it'd be pretty easy. So FSN theme it is, then!


And last but not least, a Design Centre update! I actually put together a little line of spring-themed items a while ago. It's a bit late to be posting them now, but oh well...
                                                     
Here's a t-shirt.
A bag.
Some shoes, which are by far the worst of the bunch.
A very bright and vibrant dress, which I'm quite pleased with.
And a stage costume, which I realized after the fact is kind of perfect for our idol trio...



Actually, one more thing, because something incredible happened last night.
                                          


After having this game for like three years, I finally managed to trigger both of these events within two minutes of each other. I guess the game was giving me a birthday present?

                                                         
I love you, Rainbow.
I now have all of the colors! Finally!



Alright, that's it for now. I'll try and get some other posts up soon, including pet updates!

3 comments:

  1. YASS! You finally unlocked the colours! Yay! Took me a while as well, I did the reset trick in the end to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so baffled when I just suddenly randomly got both events after so long, haha. At this point I was convinced it was never gonna happen.

      Delete
    2. I recall someone in my Nintendo group getting it straight away and I had never seen it even though I'd played many hours of the game. It seems rather random with when it occurs.

      Delete