Sunday, August 18, 2019

Duotone - Blue & Pink

Time for part two.
                                                   
Let's be honest, you all knew what the next color combo would be. I'm very predictable.
This one turned out surprisingly nice.
I love these tights, it's always nice to have an excuse to use them.
I actually can't remember if I've ever used this bag before. Either way, I'm glad I got the chance to use it here.
I ended up liking this one more than I thought I would.
Well, of course I had to use this skirt, and the matching top as well. And naturally, this ended up being the my favorite outfit (along with the lively and girly ones.)
I really like these dresses, but I can never seem to find a good use for them.
I really wish there were more good psychedelic socks.
Using some preppy stuff that I don't use very often.
Starting strong and ending strong!


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment