Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Miscellaneous Style

I definitely did NOT get distracted and completely forget to post stuff for two weeks. Nope, that didn't happen and you can't prove anything >.>; er, anyway, it's been far too long since I've posted any Trendsetters stuff, so let's not waste any more time!
                                                        
First up, a babydoll princess outfit.
By far one of my favorite looks from Trendsetters.
I'll never stop loving this smug face.
I really like this lemon-y pastel version of this dress. Why'd they swap it out for a much uglier yellow in the later games?
Next up, a feminine look.
I really hope they bring back the side buns in the next game, I miss them.
Trendsetters really had some great backdrops.
I enjoy this pose too much.
Clearly...
Anyway, last but not least, a girly look.
This is another favorite of mine.
There's something about this shoe/sock combo that I really like.
Another pose that I like too much.


Alright, that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Photos from Trendsetters makes me feel so nostalgic! They look so different compared to the newer games and the shading on items feels so different. Love the first Baby-Doll themed outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I kinda like that each game has it's own distinct style. It keeps things interesting.

      Thanks, I like that one a lot too :)

      Delete