Saturday, August 31, 2019

Miscellaneous Style

It's not quite what I had planned, but here's one last post for summer.
                               
A simple feminine look.
My classic calico cat outfit.
A personal favorite.
As always, I love these skyline dresses.
Probably one of my favorite bold looks. Though maybe not appropriate for winter, haha.
I really do miss so many of the locations from Fashion Forward.
I will never stop loving these bear hoodies.
Trying to make this color scheme work.
I think this one turned out really cute.
Not a backdrop I use very often.
All purple, even the make-up. This was for a contest, I think.
I like this skirt, but find it difficult to use.
The rose garden at sunset might be my favorite backdrop from Fashion Forward.
What's black and what's dark blue? It's...kind of hard to tell here, actually.
All purple again.
Lots of purple in this one.
My magician outfit! I should bring this look back in Styling Star at some point.
Lots of winter-y outfits in this one too.
An outfit built around this dress.
Orange is a color that I should probably get more use out of.
Green kitty.
Gotta get in at least one bikini before summer ends.
This was for a Miiverse contest where we had to make our avatar without using the Purple Moon Mii outfit. So here's 801-chan!
I really do like all of the brown items from Raven Candle. They all go together so well.
I miss this book dress.
More bear hoodie action.
All pink.
You know, I use black and red as a color combo for girly outfits surprisingly often.
I kind of wish I'd gone for a lighter hair color here.
I dunno why I picked this backdrop, but I love this outfit.
I don't really know how this floating glowy rainbow musical note works, but I love it.
A nice summer-y feminine look.



Bunny update is still coming soon! Along with another post that's long overdue. Blogger's just giving me a hard time with those ones. Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment