Saturday, April 14, 2018

404 Error: Alice Not Found: It's Raining Men Edition

I dunno about that title, I feel like it could be longer...

In Styling Star, you can now take pictures at the photo studio without having to include your own character in the mix, a feature which I've been getting a lot of use out of. I've also been making an effort lately to work at the menswear shop. And if I'm gonna dress them up, why not take pictures of them? So that's what this post is.
                                     
Ethan & Oliver
The NIN10 Men
Let's start with Ethan.
I thought I'd channel Dominic a bit with a pink suit.
I think it looks nice on him!
Ethan really is attractive. It's a shame that he's in this game instead of the last one, because Luna would be all over him, haha. Why do my characters always end up developing weird character traits?
Although Ethan's taste seems questionable, anyway. I mean, he seems to be more interested in Tim than anyone else :P
Next up, our resident male model, Oliver!
I wish I'd been able to do a shoot with him in the outfit I gave him for the SBI, but unfortunately I couldn't.
So, I figured I'd give him something that at least had the same color scheme.
For something a little less formal, here's our resident geek boy, Melvin.
Eventually I'll have sold him every version of this shirt.
Pun Master Michel!
Michel is probably one of my favorite characters, actually, and I'm very happy with this outfit. Too bad he's changed out of it already.
No, but seriously, why is 'loves bad jokes/puns' always an amazing character trait?
Speaking of which, here's his partner in crime.
I've given myself the personal challenge of trying to give Florian some floral-patterned stuff every time I give him an outfit.
The guys have a pretty limited selection of floral stuff, so we'll see how that goes.
So, I've randomly decided to headcanon that all of my Style Savvy characters are related, including both Airis. Things are probably gonna get a little weird when Trendsetters Airi decides to bring her boyfriend Reed with her to go visit her cousin in Magnolia...
Anyway, here's our last major character.
Hot bodyguard Ford!
Y'know, I've gotten back to playing Rune Factory 4 recently and I can't help but notice some similarities between Ford and Vishnal.
Now we're into rando territory. Not much to say from here on out, especially because I definitely don't remember any of these guy's names lol
I, uh...kinda have a thing for guys in glasses, if you hadn't noticed >.>;
I blame Rei and Kyouya...er, anyway, this is the last picture. This was actually only half of them, though, so you can expect another of these posts relatively soon. And more on the horizon!




Yup, so that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. The title made me laugh! Anyway, Ethan and Oliver are looking pretty spiffy! So are the other guys.

    I think everybody saw the anime girl shirt and went "Hey Melvin..."

    I kinda sorta wish there was an option to play as a guy for these games, but unfortunately you'd be locking yourself out of makeup and nails. In other words, not being able to use half of the game's features, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear, haha!

      I have a feeling that shirt might've been put in specifically for Melvin :P speaking of which, I wish there was a version of it for the girls too, so that I could have Alina wear it.

      Yeah, playing as a guy would maybe be nice for later games, but as is you'd be missing out on too much.

      Delete