Thursday, April 19, 2018

Jester Princess

Posting my new designs reminded me that I still have some photoshoots with my other ones that I haven't posted.
                                                   
So we're starting with my Jester Princess set.
It's still one of my favorites, so I'm not really sure why I hadn't posted these pictures yet.
Iriye put together a lovely outfit using this dress as a base, since the game glitched and didn't let her buy the rest of the outfit.
My favorite 'Cream Stripe' nails make a return.
It was probably unnecessary to keep both of these shots, but idc.
Getting ready for the shoot.
In hindsight I probably should've gotten ready AFTER I made breakfast...
Proudly showing off my design in town.
Happy dance.
Back when my boutique had this ugly mismatched exterior...
If the sun's bothering you, then maybe you should stop looking directly at it, Alice.
Aaaand here's the whole set on Design Centre.



Alright, that's it for today.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment