Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Visiting Other People's Shopdo

I figured it was about time for another one of these. I've certainly collected more than enough pictures.
                                           
Quite possibly the prettiest boutique I've come across.
Though this one gives it a run for its money!
Seeing everyone else's shops just makes me feel inadequate, haha.
Here I am with the owner of Pretty Boutique #1, Albedo.
We look pretty hilariously out of place in her shop, haha!
We had fun gothing it up in this adorable boutique of hers.
And now with the owner of Pretty Boutique #2.
I'd already gotten pictures with Jelly before, so I figured it was about time to get some with Toast too :P
Seriously though, that pink/purple color scheme is really nice.
Woah, now this is a familiar face! And it looks like Robz has run across this familiar face too.
This is Lana, another old miiverse buddy. She seems to have decided to carry her Fashion Forward character into Styling Star, so I recognized her right away. It's really cool, just randomly running into people I know on Shopdo.
Her character's sweet and adorable looking as always.
And now for another shoot with my cosplay buddy, CC.
This time around I'm dressed as Suigintou and she's dressed as Junko Enoshima.
Man, CC really likes her Dingle Rumpus.
Great news, I seem to have found another cosplay enthusiast!
This is Jinkie.
She's dressed as Mirai Kuriyama, while I've brought back my still-relevant Chise Hatori cosplay.
You might be seeing more of Chise soon, actually ;)
I was so excited to find another cosplayer that I ended up taking more pictures than usual.
Speaking of usual, here's another of my regulars.
Kiwii's all dolled up in one of her designer dresses, while I'm dressed down for a night in...I think there might've been a miscommunication somewhere.
The contrast is kinda funny, though.
I decided to return the favor, so I stopped by in one of my stage costumes.
But of course, Kiwii never wears anything plain or boring! Quite the opposite, in fact. Everything she wears is fun and interesting.
I'm especially fond of her outfit here, so I'm glad I got some pictures with her while she was wearing it.
Next up is another of my regulars.
Gothing it up some more with Iriye :P
Iriye and I agree that Suigintou is best Rozen Maiden, so I thought it'd be nice to get some pictures together while I was still cosplaying her.
Then I stopped by a second time, since I thought it'd be nice to get some pictures together in this outfit too.
We've now swapped roles! I'm the prince and she's my princess ;)
Every time I stop by Alphard's in some new cool goth getup. Fun! And her hair is particularly nice this time around.
I also really enjoy checking out Alphard's make-up every time I stop by, since Iriye's really good with make-up, unlike me.
Now for my last regular!
It's Robz, of course.
Robz featured me pretty heavily in his last shopdo post, which was really cool!
Hanging out with Robz is always fun.
I stopped by here a second time too, since I saw that my girl Rabz was manning the counter.
I see that Rabz has let her hair down. She looks even prettier than usual!
Though she's always pretty, of course ;)
Next up is Cara!
These pictures were actually supposed to go in the last post, but they ended up getting left out somehow, so here they are.
Cara's boutique is strangely refreshing. No, I don't know what I mean by that either.
Alice the cow then went to visit Michaela.
I dunno how she manages to pull off that over the top make-up, especially with such a subdued (color-wise) outfit, but somehow she does.
I kinda wish her character had a different name, though, so that I didn't have to be reminded of my annoying cousin.
Last but certainly not least, Shira!
I just had to visit Shira after seeing her in that awesome goth bunny outfit!
I had to see if she had it for sale, and she did, along with two other awesome lolita bunny outfits. I bought all three.
Then she made herself over into a beautiful kitty, so I had to pay her another visit.
Sure enough, her bunny outfits had been replaced with similarly awesome cat outfits.
If Shira keeps selling outfits these great, I'm definitely going to have to keep her in my favorites.
Also, I didn't get any pictures with Lori Lori, but I did get a picture of her shop, which I wanted to share. That line of cats makes me very happy.



Alright, that's it for now! Sorry that it's been the better part of a week since my last post. I probably won't be posting quiiite as much for a while. You'll definitely still be getting at least one post a week, though! And of course, there's still one more for this week.

5 comments:

  1. This is Kiwii.
    Thanks so much for the feature and kind things you said! :3
    There are so many interesting boutique layouts and outfits on Shopdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late comment, but dayuuum those first two boutiques look incredible! I'll have to hunt them down. I haven't had much time to go around Shopdo so it's nice to see what's going on.

    Thanks for the feature as always. I was going for an autumn theme for the red one. I'll probably put up the photos I took in that outfit (and various others) once I'm done with the 30-day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? If you haven't found them yet, Albedo's owner ID is 0009931230, and Toast's is 0000461107. Oh, and Shira's is 0001521168, if you're interested in those lovely kitty-lolita outfits.

      No problem :) I always enjoy visiting your shop, and I look forward to seeing those pictures!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, that'll make my life much easier! Though now I'm wondering if I already had Albedo in my favourites. Shira has been in my favourites for a while, if I see anyone with lolita outfits I just favourite them for convenience, lol.

      Delete