Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lolita Challenge

I've already done some other people's challenges (and there's more on the way), but it's about time for me to put out one of my own! I'm sure everyone knows by now that I'm a big fan of the lolita style, and since the style has so many different sub-styles, I thought that would make for a fun challenge. And it was! For me, at least. I actually had waaaay too much fun with it, haha. You'll see that later, though. For now I'm just putting up the challenge itself. And here it is:

1. Classic Lolita
2. Gothic Lolita
3. Sweet Lolita
4. Sailor Lolita
5. Casual Lolita
6. Punk Lolita
7. Qi Lolita
8. Country Lolita
9. Ouji Style
10. Pirate Lolita


So, those are the prompts for this challenge! I had to finish with my favorite, haha. Also, I know that ouji/kodona isn't technically a style of lolita, but it's close enough and I wanted to include it, so...at any rate, I had fun with this challenge and I hope other people do too!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting challenge. I'll have to try it out sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd be interested in this one! I'll look forward to seeing what you put together for it :)

      Delete
    2. Might be a little while till I get to it, but maybe early next month. I've seen what some players are making on tumblr and looks great so far!

      Delete