Sunday, August 5, 2018

Brand Highlight: Basic U

It's finally back! I haven't done one of these in forever, and I've been meaning to get back to it. And now I finally have!

So, today's brand is Basic U. As one of the cornerstones of fashion, Basic U is a brand that has featured in every game so far, though it was called Pure Cloth in the first game and Uber Cloth in the second. The brand's image is 'basic' and it specializes in clothes that are simple and clean versatile. Perhaps not the most interesting brand on its own, but it mixes really well with all of the others. 

Of course, it's not like you can't put together nice looks with just Basic U, as I'm about to show you. So let's get started!
                                                                
Some basic pastels to open the post with.
Basic Blues
Bikini time!
I really like these tops.
I don't use leg warmers enough, so I took this chance to rectify that.
Getting some use out of the non-black thigh highs for once.
A fairly preppy outfit.
And an even preppier one! In the same colors, even.
This one actually ended up really nice. I thought the color scheme would end up pretty ugly, but it didn't! I think I might actually get some more use out of this one, though probably with a different pair of shoes.
I had to use Trixie's hairstyle at least once in this post.
I can never resist using the arm warmers, so they're all over this post, haha.
Copying an outfit and hairstyle from a costumer.
One problem I have with this brand is that a lot of their white items just don't quiiite match.
Probably not the best choice of hair color to go with this outfit, but oh well.
A professional look.
A variation of one of my favorite basic outfits.
I wasn't kidding about getting a lot of use out of the leg warmers.
Striped shirts galore!
Pretty in pink.
One of my favorite outfits in this post, and another color scheme that I didn't expect to work as well as it did.
Pretty in purple!
There's a surprising amount of purple hair in this post.
This color scheme just makes me wish it was fall right now.
I dunno if its just the colors, but this one has a Pokemon feel to me. Well, except for the shoes. Why did I use these shoes?



That's all for now! The next few days are supposed to be super crazy hot, so I'm not sure I'll be able to get anything else up before thursday, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment