Thursday, August 30, 2018

Two New Challenges + Shopdo Update

It’s been a while since my first challenge, so I figured it’s about time to put out another one…or two, as it were. So here they are!
I’m calling the first one the ‘Style Imitation Challenge’. It’s kind of similar to the Off-Brand Challenge. Basically, the idea is to use one style to imitate another. For example, using feminine clothes to make a “preppy” outfit. A bonus optional rule for this one is that the items you use can’t fall under the style you’re trying to imitate. I thought that was too much of a pain to bother with myself, but I thought some people might appreciate the extra challenge.
Oh! Also, you can use whichever game you want for this, but you can only do styles that exist in the game you’re using. So if you want to do an imitation-flirty outfit, you have to use Trendsetters, and if you want to do an imitation-sporty outfit you have to use either Trendsetters or Fashion Forward.
The second one is the ‘Palette Swap Challenge’. The idea behind this one is to put together an outfit and then see how many palette swaps you can make for it. That is, use the same items, but in different colors. Simple enough, I think. Bonus rule for this one is to also palette swap your hair!
Now on to the Shopdo update!
As usual, Hannah's got a new outfit to go with this week's theme.
And this week's theme would be these off the shoulder sweaters that I love.
Outfit #1.
Outfit #2.
Outfit #3.


And now to finish off this post with some pictures of Hannah and I in our current outfits.
                                             


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment