Friday, August 24, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

Let's just get started.
                               
Today's outfit.
It's a big mishmash of different styles.
This shirt was the base of the outfit.
I love all of the new shirts they've added in this style. They're all so great!
Wow, I took way too many full body shots here.

Now for some shots around town.
Welcome!
There's something really funny about this one.
A cute animation that I don't get very often.


                         
And now for the eternally late Shopdo update.
                                 
I've gotten really into doing themed Shopdo updates lately, so I've switched to the shop interior that best goes with this week's theme.
Outfit #1.
Outfit #2.
Outfit #3. The theme was monochrome, if you couldn't tell.




Alright, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment