Thursday, August 2, 2018

New Room + Shopdo Update

A new month means a new room, and now that we're finally done with the fruit dresses, we can move on to something else. So here's my favorite room! It's a cat cafe :3
                         
The name is a reference to Tsubasa Chronicles. Though I believe the name in that series was a reference to a different series...so it's a reference to a reference. Referenception.
No designs this month, but anyone who visits will be greeted by kitty waitress Luna.
Isn't she a cutie?
Originally I was going to wear the yellow version of this outfit, but I ended up using the pink one instead.



And now for the weekly Shopdo update. The theme this week is Alina!
                                            
Back to this interior. One of these days I really will get around to making some new ones.
Outfit #1. This is the outfit I gave Alina for Twinkle Fantasia.
Outfit #2. Here's the one I gave her for Maria.
Outfit #3. And here's the one for Dosukoi Koi Koi.


That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. What a funny coincidence, I uploaded a cat cafe this month as well! I only got around to doing my post about it today. Great minds think alike!

    Love the idea to have Alina themed outfits in your Shopdo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, that is funny! I've been so busy that I haven't been keeping up with other people's blogs (hell, I've barely been keeping up with my own) but I'll make sure to head over and check it out in a bit, along with whatever else you've posted since my last visit. And hopefully leave some comments.

      Yeah, I thought that'd be a fun idea. I'll do Rosie and Yolanda ones at some point too :)

      Delete
    2. Tell me about it. I've been flat out with work lately and luckily I had scheduled a whole bunch of posts. Almost ran out though so I need to make more in the next few days as my September is fully booked out with no time for blogging.

      Delete