Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Brand Highlight: Marble Lily

I'm trying to make up for lost time with these, so here's another brand highlight!

Today's brand is Marble Lily. Marble Lily is a brand that's been around since the beginning and has retained its name through each game. Marble Lily's style is 'babydoll' ('princess' in Trendsetters) and it focuses on clothes that are frilly and sweet, with the intention of making you look and feel like a real life princess. Marble Lily is a sister brand of sorts to Raven Candle, and much like Raven Candle, it's clothes are based on the lolita style, particularly sweet lolita.

Since it's one of my favorite brands, I went kind of overboard with this one, so let's just get started!
                           
Something nice and pink to start us off. Expect lots of berets in this post :P
One of my favorite dresses.
I love these long coats, but find them difficult to work into outfits, so I rarely use them. 
A more classic lolita type of look.
A look that's perfect for spring.
Another spring-y outfit.
These are definitely my least favorite dresses from Marble Lily. Granted, that's not saying much, considering how much I love the rest of them...
Marble Lily has so many great dresses.
You guys already know how much I love the bear hoodies, so of course I had to get some use out of them here. This outfit also gave me an excuse to use one of these tops for once.
This outfit ended up much nicer than expected.
Not sure how well this combination of pinks worked out...
I always forget that these dresses are from Marble Lily, not Raven Candle.
I wish I'd chosen a different pair of socks for this one.
I'm coming to realize that I really like this color scheme.
I like all of the chocolate dresses, but for some reason, I always end up using this one.
As cute as these socks are, I never really use them. Glad I got the chance to now!
A classic look of mine makes a return.
Another use of one of the long coats. Somehow I ended up with the same hairstyle too, haha.
Probably one of the funner outfits here. You can't really tell that the ribbon on the top doesn't match with the rest of the teals in this picture, which I appreciate.
Went full gothic with this one.
Even though I figured they wouldn't, I was really hoping the DLC items from Fashion Forward would be carried over into Styling Star. Especially this book dress.
Strawberries and roses, a lovely combination!
I really miss the sausage curls.
Another favorite dress of mine. All of the carousel dresses are nice, but this one is my absolute favorite.
Red and navy blue, a classic combination.
I never realized how perfectly this hat, skirt, and waistcoat go together.
Another classic outfit of mine.
Man, I used braids a lot for this, didn't I? I feel like they were a bad choice here, too. Should've gone with the loose ribbon curls.
I just had to use another of these dresses. This actually ended up being one of my favorite outfits in this post.
A very citrus-y look.
I ended up putting together two different outfits based around this dress that ended up being way too similar. Whoops? Anyway, I obviously wasn't going to include both here, so you'll see the other one at some point in a later post.
I had to use another of the dresses in this set too.
Gingham pink!
A variation of my rose princess outfit. Also, I used this pose too often for this.




Alright, that's all for now! Expect more of these soon, I really am trying to make up for lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment