Thursday, August 9, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

Just a quick Trendsetters post for now.
                               
Outfit #1.
A babydoll princess outfit.
I've used the other color variations of this dress before (in fact, I've used the red/black one a lot) but I think this is the first time I've used this particular one.
I don't know why I have so many close-ups of this one.
Outfit #2.
This one's a chic luxury outfit.
I wanted to finally get some use out of one of these hats, so I built this outfit around one.
I think this might be my most used hairstyle in Trendsetters.




And now for the weekly Shopdo update.
                                 
I haven't used this interior for quite a while, so I thought I'd bring it back this week.
Outfit #1. It's still miserably hot, so another bikini week seemed fitting.
Outfit #2.
Outfit #3.


That's all for now! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go stick my head in the freezer for a bit.

7 comments:

  1. Hello SlyBlue,
    This is us, Sonia and Shantae from Twitter.
    The NSB Contest is still moving. Want you further participate, or should we take you from the list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, a NSB contest?
      Mind linking to it? Would like to take a look.

      Delete
    2. https://twitter.com/Rosamew/status/1029116529756000257?s=19

      Delete
    3. You should probably remove me. Sorry :( I clearly can't keep up with it right now. Hell, I was even late to reply to this comment...

      Delete
    4. No problem. We tell it Rosamew to take you from the list.
      You can come back, whenever you want.

      Delete
  2. Ah, baby doll (aka princess). My other favorite style next to lively (aka pop) and bold.
    And ofc, your baby doll outfit is cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete