Thursday, August 16, 2018

Shopdo Update

Posting the Shopdo update on its own this week, since my next post is already going to be long enough without it.
                                       
Switched back to the pet shop interior to go with this week's theme.
Outfit #1. The theme, of course, being bear hoodies!
Outfit #2. There are a surprising amount of bear hoodies in the game and they're all adorable, so I figured that'd be a good theme for this week.
Outfit #3. Actually, there are so many that you should probably expect another bear hoodie week at some point.


Oh, and here are some pictures of Hannah and I in our new outfits.
                                                
I thought Hannah would look particularly cute in this purple one.
Looks like I was right!


Alright, that's all for now!

1 comment: