Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

Time for a Fashion Forward post.
                                                 
I always like it when I get the chance to use the grumpy facial expressions.
Basic purple.
I miss the side buns.
Smug Luna is smug. For some reason.
Who says that sporty and cute don't go together?
Taking an item I don't like and trying to make it work in an outfit. I definitely could've done better :/
A bear lost in the city.
I should've gone with a different top for this one. I like it aside from that, though.
This is appropriate beach attire, right?
Wow, rocking the purple hair twice in a row. That's unusual for you, Luna.
Probably my most...meh rock outfit.
I still think this set is quite pajama-esque.
Red and purple kitty.
Probably my cutest boho-chic outfit. I love this top.
Having fun on stage.
A fairy in the meadows.
Lilac chic.
Leopard print always makes for good bold outfits. Also, I love these paint-splash jeans.
Making use of one of these cool long coats for once. I really should use them more often.
This look was so cute that I just had to bring it back in Styling Star.
Built and outfit around this dress, and I think it turned out pretty good. If I brought it back I'd probably get rid of the bag, though.
All black, just how I like my clothes. Though the sweater is probably the only thing here I'd actually wear.
A psychedelic outfit that's actually quite subdued, color-wise.
Bunny idol!
A babydoll outfit built around this skirt.
A gothic outfit for summer.
Preppy brown.
Feminine beige!
My favorite cotton candy colors. Why did I go with this brown hair, though?
What hairstyle do I have here? That's a good question.
I need to pick my backdrops better.
Busting out the purple lipstick! That's an unusual look for me. It looks nice, though.
Going for a monochrome jog.
This is one of those outfits that I took way too many pictures of for no apparent reason.
I do like it, though.
                       




That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment