Thursday, July 12, 2018

Shopdo Update

I said it wouldn't be late this week and it isn't...barely.
                                           
My birthday's in a few days so I put together a birthday party interior for this week, because...why not?
And of course I filled it with cats, haha!
I dressed myself up in one of my stage costumes because it seemed like a good party outfit.
Likewise for Hannah!
Borrowing an idea from Razzberriezz and decided to put up outfits based on my pets this week. I dusted off my old calico cat outfit from Fashion Forward for Chloe, who...I don't remember if I've ever posted pictures of here?
Outfit #2, based on my little bun. I decided to get descriptive with the names for...some reason.
Outfit #3, based on the cat who's currently molesting me. I made it a suit for punny purposes. Oh, and the cow tights are because my nephew keeps calling him a cow, haha.




Alright, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment