Thursday, July 26, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

Hey, it's actually not late this week!
                         
♪
Today's outfit.
It's a girly/babydoll outfit that I put together for a customer...and then couldn't actually sell to her because it was too expensive.
So since I couldn't get her to wear it, I figured I'd wear it myself instead.
I really love this outfit. It ended up incredibly cute.
Not 100% sure that this eye make-up was a good idea.
Alice looking particularly adorable.
I took way too many pictures around town, haha.
♪




And now for the weekly Shopdo update.
                                                             
Hannah in her new outfit.
I've brought back my flower shop interior for this week.
Outfit #1. A floral theme this week to go with the shop interior.
Outfit #2. I love this shirt and these jeans as well.
Outfit #3. A cute girly look.



That's all for now! I had another post that I wanted to put up today, but the heat has fried my brain, so I don't think that's gonna happen. Oh well :/

No comments:

Post a Comment