Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A Festive Fashion Show

I don't do fashion shows super often, but I figured it was about time for another one. So of course I did a Halloween-themed one!


My outfit.


So, let's prepare for the show!

                                                                       
My first model- a character I'd never met before, which is a very rare occurrence at this point in the game. I made her into a mermaid.
                                                                                  
And then Callie showed up to be my second model! So I gave her this nice festive bold/rock outfit.


And now that I've got my models, it's time to start the actual show!

                                                                              
Callie didn't show up, so instead I ended up with two mermaids as my models. I forgot to get a picture of the other one.
Strike a pose! The star of the show has arrived!
Please ignore my floating bow.
A somewhat awkward pose.
V for victory!
Yeah! Halloween is awesome!
My bow is trying to float away again, but that's okay, because I've got a nice new picture for the billboards now.


And with a final pose, the show is over. How did I score?

                                                                 
Well, the game's definitely right about my outfit being fun!
I think the cute score is quite accurate too.


And now the town has some new festive billboards!
                                                                  
                                                                             
A perfect way to spread my holiday cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment