Saturday, October 14, 2017

Miscellaneous Style

Time for another random selection of Style Savvy pictures.

Let's-a-go!
This was one of my favorite outfits early in the game.
This is an outfit I put together recently for a contest. The concept was 'semi-formal sporty date outfit'. It was...tricky, to say the least. I like how it turned out, though.
There's nothing much to say about this outfit, but...is it just me or do the shoes look odd in this picture? Like, they look like they're too small for my feet or something. Weird.
Preppy purple and white, with a dash of orange (and brown).

I believe I put this outfit together as part of a concentrated effort to wear pants more often in this game, because I was almost exclusively wearing skirts and dresses. Ironically, I actually hate wearing skirts and dresses IRL and exclusively wear pants.
Another old outfit. This one was for a lively-themed contest, I think. I like the hair, I need to bring that look back sometime.
A feminine outfit in red and black. This was meant as a date look, I think?
Another outfit for a contest. It was supposed to be a 'gangster' look.
A simple preppy outfit.
Bold Beachwear feat. sunset hair
Pink & Purple
An older babydoll outfit of mine. I put together a similar one recently that's much better, but I figured I'd post this one first. I'm not a fan of this hairstyle either, but eh, I was experimenting with things.
Basic White & Green. I actually quite like this one.
I think this actually might have been my first (successful) psychedelic outfit. I still like it quite a bit!
A chic outfit in orange and black. I've worn this outfit (or a similar one) a few times now. It started as an outfit I put together for a customer, I think.
Yet another contest outfit. The idea for this contest was to put together an outfit using only items that you rarely or never use. So...it was kind of doomed to be ugly, but I tried my best to make it look okay. At least everything matches?
...it's still pretty ugly, though.
Maroon and orange. An odd color combination, but I think I managed to make it work.
Lively in black. Can't be totally without color, though, so I included some bright pink hair. As a sidenote, I actually own a hoodie just like this. In fact, I'm wearing it right now.
An elegant gothic outfit. Shoutout to Eliz for the make-up set I'm wearing. It's one of her custom-made sets.
A simple, but cute lively outfit in orange and yellow. This also might've been made for a contest...I enter too many contests.
One of my oldest outfits. This might've been the first gothic outfit I put together? Or one of the first, anyway. I still like it.
A somewhat older eastern outfit. This might've been the first use of one of my favorite hairstyles.
Punk schoolgirl.
And last but not least, to balance out all of the old stuff, here's an outfit I put together just a few days ago.


And that's it. I tried to get a good variety of stuff in there.



2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout-out! That make-up set has got to be my go to for Bella-- Her love for red and black is huge. She keeps saying they are chic colors-- so-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It'd feel wrong to use your stuff without crediting you. Though sometimes my notoriously terrible memory strikes and I forget >.<'

      Delete