Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Brand Highlight: Purple Moon

It's October and Halloween is on the horizon, so of course I have to do a post dedicated to my favorite brand. After all, Purple Moon (called Masquerade in the first game and Teatro Amare in the second) is essentially the world's most expensive costume shop.


On top of being a costume brand in general, they even have Halloween-specific stuff!

Mii outfit. Actually pretty ugly, but hey, it's 801-chan in the flesh- er, pixels?
Green Genie, here to grant all of your wishes. And by all I mean three.
Carousel outfit, with some bonus leopard ears.
Adelaide probably should've just bought this instead of trusting someone she barely knows to design her wedding dress when they've never designed clothes before.
Little Red Riding Hood. I'd say she should beware of wolves, but she seems to be a fan, so maybe the wolf should beware of her.
The aliens are coming! I should probably do a post about the alien invasion I caused in my game.
Dress of Hearts. The flower crown is actually supposed to go with the wedding outfit, but I think it works better with this one.
Cheerleader. GO, TEAM!
Rosalina yukata. I can't even say anything snarky about this one, it's too pretty.
Maid outfit. Naturally, anyone who wears it is secretly a ninja.
Sailor Fuku. Funny that they felt the need to include this when there's already an entire brand dedicated to the whole schoolgirl look.
Peach yukata. This one's a little...much for my tastes.
Ninja outfit. Naturally, anyone who wears it is secretly a maid.
Somehow the genie outfit has become my signature.
Valentine outfit. Looks a little cold to be wearing in February, though.
Ballerina outfit. Beware of ravens and reality warpers.
Mermaid Dress. Wearing it does not cause spontaneous singing, but it might cause Kingdom Hearts-related war flashbacks. Wear with caution.
If anything, the cat outfit should probably be my signature
Stewardess outfit. You might wanna switch to a different pair of shoes for long flights, though.
Cherry blossom dress. Added some cat ears for extra style, as you always should.
Fairy outfit. I don't think it looks all that fairy-like, though.
Dress of Hearts: Bunny Edition. Really does have an Alice in Wonderland feel to it, huh?
Luna doing princely things with Purple Moon's brand rep.


Also, as a bonus, here's an outfit I put together for a contest I held a while back. The idea was that, since Purple Moon stuff usually comes in sets that are intended to all go together, it'd be interesting to try and combine sets. So the rules were that you could only use Purple Moon, but you couldn't use more than one item from any given set.


                                                             

For my outfit I used the dress from the Dress of Hearts set, the flower crown from the wedding set, the shoes from the ninja set, the bag from the Little Red Riding Hood set, and the choker from the fairy set.



No comments:

Post a Comment