Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Miscellaneous Style

Some of my Style Savvy posts will have themes, like my last two, but others will just be random miscellaneous pictures. That's the kind of post this is.

Wearing a bikini to work like a true professional.


Pretending that I know how to play the piano.
Blue Bunny
Probably one of the odder outfits I've put together. I like it, though!

If I remember correctly, this was for a contest and the prompt was 'celebrity airport fashion'.
Purple & Green
Luna doesn't seem to understand that this is a fancy restaurant and not a karaoke bar.
All black with a dash of red.
Sailor outfit. Simple, but cute.

All green. I think this was for a contest?
Cotton Candy Cutie
More red and black. A more even mix this time.
Pink & White
Admiring the fountain. Please ignore my floating braid.
Twinning with the arch.
An outfit I put together for the 4th of July. I mean, what else was I gonna use this dress for?
This was from when I got 'emerald ocean', I think? I was celebrating the fact that I'd gotten a pretty new color. So, teal makeover time!
Red, Blue & Yellow. Kinda superhero-y colors.
Just playing around with the cherry blossom dress.



So, yeah, just some random stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mel! It's nice to see you here :) and yeah, I like that outfit quite a lot too.

      Delete