Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Cosplay Week: Day One

I have done a ton of cosplay in this game, so I'll be posting them every day this week.

                                                                   
Starting with Saki Hanajima from my favorite manga of all time, Fruits Basket.
Summer uniform version.
Tohno Akiha from Tsukihime (remake ver.)
The shirt I wanted to use was short sleeved, so I put a long sleeved one underneath it and tried to make it look like a single shirt lol
Miyazono Kaori from Your Lie in April
A second shot of Kaori.
Aaaand a third one, just for good measure. Also, the game appears to have a.m. and p.m. mixed up when it comes to 12:00, which is...odd.
Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail
Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night
It's-a me, Luigi!
This was for a contest, actually.
Lass Svetlana and her absol, Luna. Don't ask why a lass would have an absol.
Also for a contest.
Speaking of Pokemon, here's Misty. A truly classic cosplay.
Of course I had to get one with the bike.
Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari series. Between her and Rin, this post has almost too much Best Girl to contain.
Arrietty from The Secret World of Arrietty. This one worked out surprisingly well.
Arrietty with her hair down. I really lucked out with finding a skirt and turtleneck that were not only the right color, but blend together so well that you can't even tell it's not a dress.
And last but not least, Winry Rockbell from FullMetal Alchemist.


That's it for today, but there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment