Friday, October 27, 2017

Cosplay Week: Day Four

It's day four of cosplay week and...well, there's really nothing else to say, so let's get started!
                                                                                 
Starting with our favorite cutie pie, Sophie.
                                                                               
Makoto Sawatari from Kanon. I made sure to take this one at the lovers' bell because, well...weddings and all...
Lizzie from Kuroshitsuji.
Jimin from BTS' Dope. I made this a long-ass time ago for a 'music video cosplay' contest.
V from BTS' Dope. I made this for that contest too, and I ended up not entering either of these.
Raimei Shimizu from Nabari no Ou. I wanna do a better cosplay of her in the future.
Shirley Fenette from Code Geass.
Serena from Pokemon. I'd like to redo this one with the hat and some better shoes at some point.
Another Hitagi Senjougahara. This isn't even the last one.
A rather relevant cosplay, here's Chise Hatori from Mahou Tsukai no Yome or The Ancient Magus' Bride.
A slightly different Chise. I literally could not find a single pose that made the tiny little ponytail visible.
Miyazono Kaori makes a return.
And a picture of Kaori in the park with the cat...again.
Rin Tohsaka also makes a return.
Sakana-chan/Fish Girl fom Star Driver. Like Raimei, this, uh...isn't my best work. I feel like it's still recognizable, though. Probably moreso than the Raimei cosplay, honestly...
On the other hand, here's Yin from Darker Than Black, which is probably one of the best that I've done.


And so ends day four. I wonder what day five has in store?

...that wasn't supposed to rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment