Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My Room: Halloween Special

We're officially a week away from Halloween, so I've put my Halloween room up for download.
                                                                              
Here it is.



I've included an outfit with several Halloween-themed designer items and a Halloween-themed make-up set, both of which you can buy if you are so inclined.

Here's the outfit. The dress, bag, and tights are my designs.
If you're wondering why the outfit on the mannequin is different in these pictures, it's because I made the room before I made the clothes, and I hadn't updated it yet when I took these.
The room and the make-up set have the same name because I'm terrible at thinking up names.


If anyone decides to buy the outfit and/or make-up set, I'd love to see pictures! Even if you don't, it'd still be nice to see people take some festive photos in the room (especially if you let Luna join in).
                                                                               
Here's Luna in the updated version of the room. I made sure to put her in a festive outfit in case anyone wanted to take a picture in the room with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment