Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dark Gentleman

Whoops, this was supposed to go up much earlier in the day. Uh, anyway...
                                         
Today's outfit.
You may recognize it, as it was Alice's outfit last week and I also had it for sale a few weeks ago.
I tend to go for a girlier look ingame, but this kind of look is great too.
It's a lot closer to something I would actually wear IRL, which is actually why I don't wear it as much ingame. It's more fun to go for the stuff I wouldn't wear myself.
I appreciate the "hey look at my butt" pose.
I've talked a lot about color combinations that I like, but this combo might just be my favorite.
Showing off this cool bag.
Any time I get the chance to have red eyes is great.
Once I was done with the solo shoot, I invited some people over.
Like this beauty here.
You, uh...might notice a theme.
This girl's got some A+ hair. I can't take credit for that, unfortunately.
I've actually been working at the menswear shop lately, so I even invited a guy over.
I think we're both looking pretty sexy ;)
I'd say my shop's exterior is looking quite nice these days. Especially my swanky display window.


And now for the weekly Shopdo/Design Centre update. No cosplay this week, but there will be one next week.
                             
New stage costume.
And a new kitty bag. Originally this was all supposed to be one set, but they didn't go as well together as I'd hoped, so I've posted them separately instead.
Now for the Shopdo update. Alice will be greeting any visitors this week in her new stage costume. Quite a change from last week's look!
Outfit #1. A goth/rock look. I like this one a lot.
Outfit #2. I'm in a pastel mood, apparently.
Outfit #3. I just got the Peach crown, so I thought I'd combine it with the Rosalina dress and put it up for sale. Sorry that these are all on the expensive side.


That's all for today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh hey, it's that outfit! :P
    Great job on the stage costume, I'll have to pop by sometime and nab it. Along with the Dark Circus set, I've been looking for that bat wing hat forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is :P

      I'm glad you like it! I thought it turned out really pretty myself. And that hat, yes! One of my favorite items in the game, no question.

      Delete
  2. That "Dark Gentleman" outfit is neat and goth!

    As for the "hey look at my butt" pose, I was amazed when I first saw it while having Rabz doing some poses. It's the sassiest pose I've ever seen! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Ahaha, I was quite surprised when I saw it for the first time too! I actually do like that pose quite a bit. I mean, all butt jokes aside, we were sorely lacking in poses that show the back of the outfit, so I'm glad we got some in this game. Plus, it really is sass-tastic. And ass-tastic!

      ...

      What? I didn't say I was completely done with the butt jokes.

      Delete