Sunday, March 18, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

Time for some more Fashion Forward.
                                               
A random mishmash of styles in autumn colors. Not sure how I feel about the end result.
Luna wondering whose bike that is. It appears and disappears, but she's never seen the owner...
Preppy Purple Bunny
Another bunny.
Wearing one of my favorite outfits.
Just showing off my new (at the time) hairclip.
I had a feeling that this girly bolero would fit perfectly in a babydoll outfit.
Hot pink athletic wear.
Cutie on the beach.
Fancy purple.
I've made quite a few variations of this outfit.
Teatime.
Luna trying to plan out her dates for the weekend.
Simple, but cute.
It's a bit late for teatime, but...
Made for a 'cute rock' contest. I put together a couple of outfits, but I don't remember which one I actually entered. At any rate, it gave me an excuse to use the cat ears.
All red.
A lolita outfit that's perfect for summer.
Don't mind me, just your friendly neighborhood alien jamming out on stage. 
Enjoying myself at BunBun Funland.
A lovely outfit for a late night stroll...
This was for a psychedelic-themed contest, I believe.
Going for a monochrome jog on the beach.
Another neutral toned winter outfit.
A sailor-themed outfit that turned out surprisingly cute.
Teal with a dash of pink.
Apparently the game doesn't think that bikini tops and tutu skirts are an appropriate combination, but I disagree.
Floral Fun
I really wish Styling Star had a backdrop like this.
I love getting to use the grumpy facial expressions.

Luna texting one of her many boyfriends...
More fun at the amusement park.
All white.
Feminine is definitely not my favorite style, but for some reason, most of my favorite outfits that I keep going back to seem to be feminine.
I seem to be a big fan of the sweater dress/tights/ankle boots combo
Finishing off with a boho-chic outfit made using only girly items.



That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment