Thursday, March 1, 2018

New Room

It's the first of the month, and that means I've got a new room for you, along with a Shopdo/Design Centre update, since it's also thursday.
                                   
This month's room.

So, I know I talk about miiverse contests too much...but this one time I entered a miiverse contest where you were supposed to create an entire line of designer dresses. Cool, right? Anyway, someone else beat me to my first idea, so I ended up going with my second idea and making fruit-based dresses. I made five, one for each dress type. I figured it was about time to share them, so here's the watermelon dress!
                                                   
I know there's already a watermelon dress in the game, but I couldn't resist making my own.
I think it turned out pretty damn cute, personally.
Speaking of designer dresses, remember this one that I posted before?
Well, I ended up making a bag to go with it! No shoes this time since I didn't feel like deleting any other designs just yet.
I'm super happy with how these turned out.

Next up, the Shopdo update!
                                         
I've given Alice a moo-tiful new make-over, and this is how she'll be greeting you if you decide to visit this week ;)
I've switched back to my 'Starscape' interior. Also, why does the cow hoodie have a little fluffy cottontail? That's not what cow tails look like. Not that I'm complaining, it's adorable.
Outfit #1. A gothic outfit, of course.
Outfit #2, and our cosplay of the week! This time around it's Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist, a series that's rather special to me. As you may or may not recall, I've actually cosplayed Winry before in Fashion Forward.
Outfit #3. Cute & cozy winter fashion. These new coats are adorable, btw.


Aaaaand that's all for today! Next post will be the AZ-USA brand highlight. I'll try to get it up tomorrow, but if that doesn't work out, then it'll probably go up on monday, since it looks like I'll be busy this weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I find that Gothic outfits are the best sellers for me in Shopdo. Do you find the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Rin Tohsaka cosplay sold really well, but aside from that, it seems to be a pretty even spread for me. I'm not surprised that gothic outfits would sell well, though.

      Delete
    2. Gothic seems to be a popular style amongst Shopdo users. Cosplays would sell well because they are so unique.

      Delete
    3. Ironically, my Suigintou cosplay didn't sell very well, despite being both gothic and a cosplay. That just occurred to me as I was reading your reply and I thought it was funny, considering :P

      Delete
    4. Haha yes how ironic. Maybe players didn't get/realise it was supposed to represent something and just went off if they thought the outfit looked good.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I assumed that it was because Suigintou and Rozen Maiden aren't as popular (or relevant, for that matter) as Rin and Fate.

      It'll be interesting, seeing how well each cosplay does.

      Delete
  2. You have a knack for making outfits that I want to eat. :P I bet the other four look just as delicious. Looking forward to seeing those too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, I'll take that as a compliment :P I'll probably be posting the whole set on tumblr sometime soon-ish.

      Delete