Friday, March 23, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

Hey, my 100th post! It really doesn't feel like it's been that many. Anyway, this isn't going to be a special post or anything, I just wanted to comment on the milestone since I thought it was cool :)
                                       
I love this set of Marble Lily dresses, and this particular one is my favorite. Probably one of my favorite dresses in the game, actually.
I'm pretending to think about business stuff, but really, I'm just admiring my shop cats.
Hanging out at The Meadows after a girly meet-up.
A pretty nice shot, if I do say so myself.
All girly, all red.
I did a couple of bold/boho-chic outfits with the butterfly dresses, so here's one of them.
Luna the stylish pirate.
These chic 'stardust' dresses are pretty nice. Cool name, too.
Bit of a drab color scheme, so I brightened it up a bit with some pink hair.
An unusually colored babydoll outfit.
Having fun with my favorite cute color combo again. Also, alliteration.
Sailor Lolita
Luna waiting for her date to show up.
Eh, not the biggest fan of this outfit.
I've made a few variations of this outfit.
This one turned out really nice.
Wow, who's that hottie? ;)
Luna getting ready to adorably cut some hair.
Speaking of adorable...
I had a lot of fun with both of these lively outfits.
This was for a contest, but I don't remember what the theme of the contest was.
A boho-chic outfit using an Enid Chen dress.
I've made a few variations of this outfit, too. I've gotten quite a bit of mileage out of this dress.
Here's one of my nicer eastern looks.
Kitty on stage.
Misleading backdrop since it's actually a lively outfit and all of the items are from April Bonbon, but I thought it looked nice, so...
This was also for a contest that I don't remember the theme of.
Not sure why it took me so long to use this shirt/skirt combo.
Feminine Fall Fashion
One of my favorite preppy outfits.
And this might be one of my favorite rock outfits.
A girly/lively outfit for a contest.
Getting some use out of these cool long coats.
I really like these Marble Lily boots, but I don't feel like I use them often enough. Also, I miss the sausage curls...and I will never not be amused by the fact that the game calls them 'sausage curls'.
Monochrome Rock
Pink goth in a pink city.



It's a day late, but here's the weekly Shopdo update.
                                                   
Iriye's awesome new shop interior reminded me that I wanted to turn mine into a pet store. So that's what I'm doing! It's a work in progress, but I think it's turning out pretty cute so far.
Outfit #1. I love this new Purple Moon set, it's really cute. And more lolita stuff is always good.
Outfit #2. Cosplay of Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie In April. It works as a Tsubaki cosplay too, but since I've used this outfit to cosplay Kaori before...
And here's outfit #3, an odd mishmash of styles. It started with the tutu skirt and just went from there.



Alright, that's it for today. I'll try not to be late on the Shopdo update next week.

8 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about the Purple Moon pirate stuff with the sexy cravats! I just hit autumn in Styling Star so I hope they pop up soon.

    Your outfits are delightful to look at as always, and that new interior is turning out to be a cute pet shop. Gonna make use of that empty space in the middle?

    We need more small animal miniatures like bunnies or a gerbil/hamster cage! (and also for existing animals to move again like they did in Fashion Forward <_>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sexy cravats, haha. That's not something I hear very often! Yeah, the pirate shirts are great, I just bought a few of them last night. And the hats, those are important too! That reminds me. We've already got masks, when is the game going to let us have eyepatches?

      Aw, thanks :) yeah, the empty space in the middle is why it's a work in progress. The problem is figuring out what to fill it with...and yes, more animal miniatures! Bunny ones would make me incredibly happy.

      Yeah, it's odd that they don't move anymore. I love watching my three shop cats move in sync with each other in Fashion Forward, haha.

      Delete
    2. Yes, we definitely need eyepatches! I was going to try and copy an outfit but the lack of eyepatch totally broke the look. We got moustaches and stuff, why not eyepatches?

      I suppose you could use the bunny bags as a poor man's bunnies? I know they're not the same but still.

      I need to go back to Fashion Forward sometime and take pictures of all my rooms. I'm planning to port as many of them over to Styling Star as possible, but the lack of cafe chairs and tables is probably going to put a dent in that plan. I NEED CAFE FURNITURE, PIPPA!

      Also, I think I read this in another comment thread on your blog, but I'm looking forward to your 30-day challenge stuff, as well as any challenges you might make yourself!

      Delete
    3. Yes, I demand eyepatches in the next game! And monocles!

      Actually, I was thinking that the bunny bags and teddy bears would maybe work as toys? Like, dog toys? And I wanna see if I can find something that I can try to pass off as pet food or something...

      Hey, I never said it'd be a 30 day challenge :P though it is. Or that's the plan, anyway. Honestly, I wouldn't expect too many challenges from me. I'm already struggling to think of enough prompts for this one ^_^'

      Delete
    4. Monocles yessss. And top hats. You know what else is missing? Parasols for the lolitas.

      Those bunny bags and teddy bears are much bigger than the pooches though, haha. As for pet food...from what I can remember, I think there were some jam jars that could do the trick, but I'm not sure if they're in Styling Star or not. You could also use the Beauty Products items since they're little stacked boxes. The coffee grinder could also work since the bag of coffee beans and the scoop look like pet food too, but that might be stretching it. I was going to suggest the hat boxes too but those are way too big to pass off as canned food!

      Oops, when I said "30 day challenge" I meant Marz's 30 day challenge. I'm curious to know what you cooked up for that one!

      I'm thinking of creating an interior design challenge. We'll see.

      Delete
    5. Ugh, now you're just making me want all of these things that I can't have >.< and since you mentioned parasols, I also really want them to add some wa/qi lolita stuff.

      Ahaha well, I've seen small dogs play with toys bigger than them before :P thanks for the suggestions, though! I really need to get back to working on that room.

      Ah, I see :P well, I'm planning to have both hers and mine up sometime this month. And ooh, that would be fun!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the 100 posts!!! *throws confetti*

    Love the caramel apple Shopdo outfit. Cute outfit on your character as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! *collects the confetti so that I can throw it at my cats later*

      Thanks! I actually just sold a similar outfit to the caramel apple one to Camilla recently, and got some nice pictures of her in it. Those'll make their way on here...er, sometime soon. Just thought I'd share since I know you love Camilla :)

      Delete