Thursday, March 29, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

Time for another fashionaaabluh post.
                                     
Today's outfit.
This was actually one of the first shoots that I did. Took me a while to get it up, haha!
As I've said before, this dress and these hair bows are some of my favorite new items.
These are the 'Angelic Lace' nails. A very fitting name for a babydoll set!
I've already said this before, but it really does make me super happy that we can wear the hair bows like this now. And the flower hairclips too!
Now to invite some friends over.
Hanging out with a newly lolita'd-up Harue.
And with Jiamin, who's remained one of my most frequent girly costumers, just like in Fashion Forward.
Don't tell anyone I said this, but Alice has a huge crush on her assistant.
My girl Alina, looking adorable in that hoodie.
Helping Cece give Harue the new hairstyle she's got up above. Also, Alice is looking like a bit of a derp here.
Alice channeling me and my resting bitch face.
Seriously, look at how cute the bows are with this hairstyle.


And now for the weekly Shopdo update!
                                               
I haven't had time this week to work on my pet shop interior, so I've switched to a different one.
Outfit #1. I really wanted to do a pink goth outfit, and after some experimenting, I settled on this. I've never used this bag/dress combo before, and now I'm wondering why.
Outfit #2, the cosplay of the week! Since Mahou Tsukai no Yome's anime ended this week, I thought now would be a good time to put my Chise cosplay up for sale. It's also what Alice is wearing for the week, as you can see.
Outfit #3. It's all Purple Moon, so I definitely won't blame anyone for not wanting to buy it lol
And of course I couldn't resist making a Princess Tutu reference.


That's all for today. Now back to replaying Bravely Default...

No comments:

Post a Comment