Monday, March 5, 2018

Brand Highlight: AZ-USA

Alright, time to get this up finally. Here are the previous brand highlights, for anyone who hasn't seen them, but would like to.

So, AZ-USA. AZ-USA (pronounced ah-zoo-sah, apparently) is a brand that's been in every game so far, and has retained its name throughout. The brand's style is 'bold' and it focuses on cool and sassy fashion for the confident leading lady.
                                                         
Let's get this party started♪
I attempted to put together an all-purple outfit that wouldn't blend in with the background. I'm not super happy with the results, but I did succeed in my goal, so...
There won't be quiiiite as much commentary this time around because I'm a little distracted at the moment.
Here's an outfit I've worn a couple of times, though I'm not sure if I've posted any pictures of it before.
Floral beachwear. Still wondering why the game has bikini tops, but no bikini bottoms.
I still love these butterfly dresses.
One of the more interesting outfits I put together for this, I think.
Very similar to the last outfit I gave Arabella. Only difference is I gave her one of those flowy vests from Marzipan Sky, but obviously I couldn't use those here.
I like these dresses, I should use them more often.
I don't wear sunglasses very often in this game, so I deliberately chose to use them a lot here.
Not usually a fan of this color combination, but I think it works alright here.
This is a fun one. I just wish I'd had a better pair of shoes to use.
I love this coat.
I ended up with a lot of this color scheme for some reason.
One of my favorite outfits here. This and the last one, I think.
Bright & Floral
An all-bold outfit, but one that has a rather girly flair to it.
Here's one I've posted before.
Luna's current look. If you download this month's room, this is the outfit she'll greet you in.
Cowgirl Chic.



That's all for this post. Next one of these will be...I dunno. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment