Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

No bunnies today, unfortunately. Just fashion.
                                                   
Putting up a sporty display outfit.
Having fun at BunBun Funland, wearing one of my favorite basic outfits.
Houkago Tea Time
An all blue outfit for one of the very first contests I entered.
A bold outfit featuring one of my designer t-shirts.
Another contest outfit. For this one you were supposed to use complementary colors. I went with yellow/purple because no one else had used that combination yet and also I just wanted to use this dress.
One of the nicer feminine outfits I've put together, I think.
All teal for a 'mermaid princess' look.
Speaking of which, here's a teal/white bold outfit.
Sporty yellow & black (with a touch of basic)
One of my more interesting looks.
Performing at the restaurant.
Brown/white, basic/goth. This was made for a contest, I believe, but I'm not sure whether I actually entered it or not. I'm not super happy with the results.
Gothic princess.
Dark & Mysterious
Going for a stroll in the park.
I feel like I should've gone with a less boring backdrop for this picture.
Just hanging out in my apartment.
I need to use these cute little coats more often.
Another babydoll outfit.
The cutest schoolgirl (not really)
I don't use this backdrop very often, but it goes quite well with this outfit.
Girly/Eastern Combo
Winter-y babydoll outfit.
Blue & orange. Not a combination I usually like, but I think it looks nice here.
I probably should've used a different pair of shoes for this outfit. Maybe a black pair to go with the bow on the shirt.
Cutie on stage
I feel that Enid Chen has a lot of items that look like they belong more in Retrobeat’s stock, and this pair of glasses is one of them. So of course I had to work them into a psychedelic outfit! I actually like this outfit quite a bit.
A rejected contest outfit. Made for what I believe was the last contest I participated in on miiverse. The room was made by Hannah specifically for the contest.
I don't use these furry boots very often, but when I do...I do.
Pink/purple goth outfit. The bolero was the base for the outfit.
Classy lady in the gardens.
Selling one of my custom make-up sets.
I need to make use of these awesome coats more often.
A girly outfit with some basic jeans. Ended up pretty cute♪
Dark Lady
A boho-chic outfit with a somewhat interesting color scheme.
Black & Pink Kitty
Neutral toned winter outfit...in fall.
Showing off the cool butterfly on the back of this jacket.
White & Pink
An outfit for one of Robz' contests. The idea was to put together a feminine outfit using a pair of girly or basic sneakers.
Rose Princess
Probably one of my favorite outfits in general.
Finishing off with something cute and fun.



That's all for today.

2 comments:

  1. The furry boots always give me nightmares *shudder* They are just ridiculous looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I don't use them very often, haha.

      Delete