Sunday, March 18, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

A second post for today because I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to lately.
                                                       
Today's outfit.
It's a feminine one this time, with a pink theme.
I love this new set of feminine dresses, they're really nice.
This hairstyle is strangely floaty.
I'm not really a fan of these big chunky headbands, so I don't use them very often.
With that said, this one went so perfectly with the rest of the outfit that I couldn't not use it.
I'm still not sure about this bag, but I wanted something that matched the lace on the dress, and this was the only thing I had that was the right color.
I've come to like this pose a lot.
         This is the 'Marbled Ruby' nail set.                
End of the solo shoot.
I hadn't taken any pictures with guys yet, so I decided to invite Pun Master Michel over.
Of course, I invited a couple of girls, too.
Not many, though.      
And I also invited Ethan!
And of course I took a few pictures around town.
Almost showing cleavage.
*sneezes adorably*



Alright, that's definitely it for today.

2 comments:

  1. I don't many people are fans of the chunky headbands. I know I'm not, they remind me too much of similar ones we had to wear in our school uniform back in junior school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think they're just kinda awkward looking.

      Delete