Monday, March 5, 2018

Outfit Of The Day

Two posts today! I've also got HUGE EXCITING NEWS but first, Styling Star.
                                                     
These new kitty boots from Marble Lily are really cute, but don't really go with anything else from Marble Lily.
They're great in lively outfits, though!
A kitty bracelet to go with my kitty boots.
Adorable contemplation.
These are the 'Pink Drip' nails.
Still working on putting together some Steins;Gate cosplay to go with this pose...
Now to invite some friends over!
Cotton candy girls.
My assistant looking lovely as always in a cuticool outfit.
Let's end it with one of my prettiest customers.


Alright, that's it for this post, but now it's time for the HUGE EXCITING NEWS. So, I've mentioned this before, but for anyone that doesn't know, I currently have two cats. Two cats and nothing else, because I rent and that's all I'm allowed to have. However, after much begging, we've finally been able to talk the landlord into letting us have something else! All of this is just a long winded way to say I'M GETTING A BUNNY! 

There will be lots of pictures, I promise.

4 comments:

  1. Those Marble Lily boots do work nicely with lively outfits!

    Also, that's great you're getting a bunny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! It's been forever since I've been able to have anything but cats, and as much as I love cats, I miss having other animals around. Plus, bunnies are great!

      Ideally I'd like to have rats too, but I don't think we'll ever be able to talk the landlord into allowing that, haha.

      Delete
  2. Yay, the kitty cat boots make an appearance!

    Congrats on being able to get a bunny. I used to have one a very long time ago, but unfortunately it passed away quite young due to unknown causes. Come to think of it, I had a lot of small pets back then before we got our first cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, I put together this outfit after we had that conversation about them, and I've just been waiting to post it since.

      Aww, that's unfortunate :( we've had a few pets die young in the past and it really is the worst. Thankfully, all of our previous rabbits have lived long and happy lives, so that bodes well for the new bun.

      Delete