Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Miscellaneous Style

Time for another Trendsetters post.
                                     
Outfit #1.
An eastern look, of course.
I've been waiting to post this set, so that I can complain. The limited poses for when you wore a yukata in Fashion Forward were kind of annoying, but this is ridiculous. Only four?
I'm so glad they nixed that idea completely in Styling Star.
I do really like how this hairstyle/hairclip combo works, though. I wish it looked like this in the other games too.
So that's one good thing, at least.
I wouldn't expect to see many more outfits involving kimono in these Trendsetters posts, though. Maybe not any at all.
Outfit #2.
A preppy outfit this time.
A nice autumn-y look.
Outfit #3.
A rock look this time.
I don't wear rock stuff as often as I should.
Not sure why. I like the style a lot.




That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment