Thursday, June 14, 2018

Shopdo Update

Putting the Shopdo update up on its own this week. I do intend to have another post up either later today or sometime tomorrow, though.
                         
Switched back to my lively shop interior. I need to make more that are themed around specific styles.
Outfit #1. Last week I had a babydoll outfit, so normally it'd be a gothic one this week, but I wanted to go with a kind of pastel theme, so I went with babydoll again for this week. But hey, it gave me an excuse to use one of the bear hoodies, so...
Outfit #2. A (mostly) lively one. I got to use one of the horned hoodies too!
Outfit #3. Rounding it off with a girly one. No hoodie for this one, but I went with a color scheme that I wouldn't normally use. Not sure why, though, it's a nice combo.



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment